Got a Criminal Record?
We can fix that. Take the first step towards a clean criminal record by taking our free eligibility test. Find out if you qualify today!
Did you know you could clear your criminal record with something called an expungement? No, it's not magic, but it sure feels that way! The best part is you don't need a lawyer to do it. We make proces is easy and affordable by taking care of all the messy work. With LegalCrunch by your side, you'll be sure that nothing goes wrong.
For help call: 1-800-854-4131
1. Fill out our FREE expungement eligibility test to find out if you're eligible to clear your record today.
2. If you're eligible, just fill out the LegalCrunch Expungement form. It only takes five minutes.
3. Our software automatically transfers your information to the appropriate expungement application forms. If you don’t have all the required information, don’t worry - we'll find it for you.
4. Your personalized expungement kit will arrive within 48 hours. Simply follow the instructions and your record will be squeaky clean in no time.
If you have any questions along the way, feel free to call us any time. Our team is always happy to help!
- What is an expungement?
- Are expunged records destroyed?
- How much does it cost?
- Do I really need a lawyer?
- Do I have to go to court?
- Why expunge my record now?
- How many times can you get one?
- How do I get my criminal record?
- Why are expungements denied?
- PTI and conditional discharge
- Arrest not resulting in conviction
- Youth drug offense (under 21)
- Misdemeanor offenses
- Municipal ordinance violation
- Juvenile offenses (under 18)
- Felony offenses (indictable)
- Expungement law overview
- Effects of an expungement
- Job application benefits
- Expungement eligibility (general)
- Expungement process
- Waiting period to file
- Multiple convictions/arrests
- Restoration of gun rights
- How to Get an Expungement
- What is an expungement
- Expungement waiting period
- How to fill out expungement forms
- Multiple Convictions